Friday, January 15, 2010

How can I make my nails grow faster?

Is there a way to make my nails grow faster.How can I make my nails grow faster?
take prenatal vitamins. it helps your hair grow tooHow can I make my nails grow faster?
wash them every night and do not trim.....or you can get fake nails. for some reason mine grow fast when i wash them. try painting them and you might forget about it and when you take it off it might be long.....u might want to wash it when your done with the nail polish thing :) glad i could help
Paint clear nail hardener once daily and make sure there are no chips in them, If so take care of it imediately using a nail file. With patients you will have beautiful long nails!
take prenatal vitamins or calcium
i seen a thing on tv called nutri nail. try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment