Sunday, January 17, 2010

Why do the nails on my left hand grow longer and faster than the nails on my right hand?

I'm right handed, I thought that might have something to do with it ??Why do the nails on my left hand grow longer and faster than the nails on my right hand?
Since you're right handed, your right hand get used more often than your left hand. This generally keeps the nails on your dominant hand shorter because they are always being filed down. Hope this answers your question!Why do the nails on my left hand grow longer and faster than the nails on my right hand?
YOUR MAGIC IN THE LEFT SIDE OF YOUR BODY!!
Nails grow faster when you clip them more often, if that helps. If you play guitar, and clip your left hand to fret, that might have something to do with it.
You use your right hand more and it basically files down the nails so they don't grow as long. Both hands grow at the same rate, but because you're right handed the nails on the right hand are used more...

No comments:

Post a Comment