Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is it bad for you in any way to paint your nails often?

I paint mine abount once a week, I cant stand how old chipped nail polish looks, an am obsessed with fresh glossy polish. I can't help but think that ther are noxious chemicals in it, but is is bad for my health? Does it cause cancer, hurt my lungs, get into my blood stream, damage my brain, or hurt my nails?Is it bad for you in any way to paint your nails often?
Painting your nails robs your nails of oxygen. It can make them weaker and more brittle. My suggestion (cause I paint a lot like you do) is to paint them and then when the paint starts to chip, take it off and leave your nails open to air for about a week and then paint them again. Don't put anything on them in that week including a clear coat. Let them breate.Is it bad for you in any way to paint your nails often?
There is nothing wrong with wanting your nails yo look flawless. But most fingernail polish is melted pig fat with many harmful chemicals as well. Anything you put on your body goes into your bloodstream. Considering your health, you do not really need it. Plus, your nails are beautiful naturally. Just keep them clean and filed. I bet you will more acknowledgement that way. Good luck.
i think so because it's like a chemical

No comments:

Post a Comment