Monday, December 28, 2009

How long does it take to get french tips on your nails done?please answer quickly!!!?

I'm getting my nails dome for my graduation ceremony and I need to know how long it takes to get french tips on your nails done????? PLease help me...I need to get ready for the ceremony.How long does it take to get french tips on your nails done?please answer quickly!!!?
If you';re getting a full set of french tip acrylics, it takes about an hour to an hour %26amp; a half.How long does it take to get french tips on your nails done?please answer quickly!!!?
I do mine myself and it takes about half hour
about 1 hour and a half with a hand painted design


45 minutes for french manicure


and 1 hour for airbrush
usually about an hour. i agree about the white tips to. the white airbrush comes off very quickly but if you get white tips they last and last.
I would say about 30 minutes if the person is fast and good.
About 25 mins just make sure you get white tips not airbrush it last much longer
%26lt;hour
the pearl tip done solar looks really natural... and it gets done in 25 to 30 mins!

No comments:

Post a Comment